Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm on His side.

So this guy, who is in charge of several major departments and never gets a break, finally pushed away from his desk, stretched a bit, spun his chair around, maybe cricked his neck...

No work got done for a while, calls weren't returned, messages didn't get through, and in general, everything went wonky without his constant attention. Now, he's finally spun the chair back to the desk and papers are all out of place from the breeze kicked up. He takes a moment to sigh and get back to work. Constant work, except for maybe 3 or 4 times a year when he needs to slow down and catch his breath.

Mercury goes direct tomorrow. Mercury storm. Technology, travel and communication... He's in charge of a lot and needs a break sometimes, so lay off and qwitcherbitchin!

Full disclosure: I was born during a Mercury storm. He went direct just a few hours before I was born. I love the feeling of this energy. It just feels "right" to me. I think faster, I'm more inspired, I solve problems faster and I clear out old business like gangbusters.

No comments:

Post a Comment