Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Home

I was up in Salem, MA this past week. The energy was crazy; It was tourist central! Today it was so much better, like when a fever breaks and you can go back to eating solid food. I had a wonderful time with family and famiglia.

We got home late tonight and although family has come by every day to tend, when I walked in, the house felt "asleep." The energy of the space was very still. Makes sense: Nothing has really been stirred in the past few days. We're still getting settled, but it's already feeling better. Tomorrow I will light the candles, burn the incense, make the offerings and slow cook something on the stove all day. I don't feel a specific need to smudge each room, but I do feel the need to spread the joy around. I also plan to bake some pumpkin muffins- The cinnamon, clove, and cardamom will serve to cense the house!

I've been pretty brief with the posts for the past few days and now you know why- it's been nearly a week of activity and travel! Now that I'm home, I hope to post something epic in the near future and catch up on some of the part 2s I've promised!

No comments:

Post a Comment