Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Good riddance to bad rubbish

That's my theme for this Mercury Retrograde. I don't know what His agenda is, but now you know mine.

Time to release that which does not serve.

It's time to cut people loose who do nothing but bring me down and cause drama. Unfortunately, there are drama creators and instigators I can't get rid of so easily, so I am being the adult, despite so0o0o0o not wanting to be the adult. The only satisfaction from doing the right thing is knowing you're there better person. You're even better when you don't need everyone to know the extent of your awesome. The ones who count already know.

It's time to finish up those projects I've been working on. Seriously, I made a short film 10 years ago and still haven't finished the editing.

It's time to review where I've been in regards to my way of thinking. What is my typical thought process? Am I as open-minded as I believe I am? Where do I stand on certain things? What are my common reactions? What is the monkey chatter? Time to start a proper daily meditation ritual.


Here are two articles to help you navigate this retrograde:

Mercury Transiting the Houses

Mars in Aries and what it means for you

“The ancestor of every action is a thought.” -Emerson.

No comments:

Post a Comment