Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mercury Shadow

We have technically moved into the shadow of Mercury retrograde, which officially begins on March 30. Just a friendly note of warning. I've noticed that whenever we enter the slow-down phase, I actually get amped up, wanting to finish all of my pending projects nownownow! There's a distinct sense of urgency. It's time to take care of old business. Mercury turns retrograde at 24 degrees Aries this time. Take a look at which house this falls in for you and if you have any other planets around 2 degrees. He retrogrades while conjunct my moon. In my third house of communication. (The lower mind, communication, interactions in our immediate environment, siblings and early environment, neighbors, thoughts, short trips, writing and speaking, how we formulate our thoughts, language skills, media and communications.) Weeee! I've also been interested lately in finding a proper language program to further my Italian proficiency. I read it pretty well, but my listening comprehension needs work. Seems like a good time to go back and improve on past learning and education in regards to communication. Heh.

A note about Japan: I've been avoiding posting because 2 days before I had a crazy dream about 4 nuclear warheads put into a white van which was driven into the ocean. When they detonated, they caused a tidal wave. I watched the wave start up far out to sea while I was standing on a map of what I now know was Japan. In my dream it was just an island with a funky shape. The dream changed and I was elsewhere and I don't want to get into the other details. I don't know how I feel about these kind of dreams. There's never enough information for my to pinpoint exactly what it's about or to be certain it's a future event and not my mind scrambling together iconography, the info to process from the day and the food I ate. I've been reading a lot lately about dreaming and dream work and what the healers in the Aesclepions did, dream incubation. Intentional dreaming. I just don't want to do that much work. I don't find it restful. Then again, avoiding sleep because I don't want to dream deeply isn't working out either. Maybe Italian isn't the language I'm supposed to concentrate on, maybe it's learning how to speak my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment