Friday, May 27, 2011

Bits and Bobs

Today I added about 70 bricks to the labyrinth and tomorrow I will add about 125 more. The layout should be completely finished tomorrow, but then comes the task of digging each into the ground! With the 90 degree weather I've been working in the morning- not something fun for this night-owl. I know the parents out there get it: You stay up late just to have that extra time to yourself. I'm trying to flip that into having time to myself in the early morning. Thankfully, my kiddo has been helping me to gather the bricks, to place them, and to move any "wiggly worms" we might come across.

This project, which has been in the works for well over a year, took on a sense of urgency in recent days. I'm not sure where that came from, but I do know that many people have come to me in the past week, inspired to get moving on a personal project that has been lingering. Was it the move from Taurus to Gemini? We're in a Mercury ruled house at the moment, so did this give us the inspirational boost we've needed?

I think we might be into a Neptune storm. It goes retrograde next week! It just moved into the first degree of Pisces, and now it's moving back into Aquarius.

From Astrology Insights:
Neptune turns retrograde on June 3 on the first degree of the water sign Pisces. Throughout the last several weeks our planet has been inundated by water. Rivers have swollen and escaped their boundaries, lives have been flooded, and emotions have run freely. Change is never easy and particularly not so when the forms we rely on are disappearing before our eyes. Neptune reminds us that nothing is as it seems - reality is fluid and ever-changing. Throughout the month of Gemini the influence of Neptune remains strong. We are invited to leave behind our perception of reality and open to the unknown realms. 

Take a gander at your chart and see which house is being affected: Neptune Transits to the Houses.


I hope everyone has a funtastic Memorial Day Weekend! I'll still be blogging, perhaps a bit of the fluff, or a bit of the pretty. We'll see what the day brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment