Thursday, June 16, 2011

Secret of the Streghe


Good evening fellow followers,

Beth has been riding me to post a blog for a long time now. I have decided to toss the socks and shoes and test the waters. With the economy is ugly as it is, I thought it might be appropriate to divulge a little known Italian style money drawing.

An elderly strega card reader who has been reading since she was a teen, was employed by me a few years back. She had a tremendous following from the 5 boroughs of Manhattan all the way up to Dutchess county in New York. She has worked with many police departments which of course they would never admit but used her services when they had missing person cases. On the flip side of the coin she also had many shall I say, connected Italian guys who also frequented her on a regular basis.

Well she has shared a little secret with me years back. There is a pure oil that many of you are probably aware of called Bergamot. Well it seems the Italian connected guys never left home without it. Of course you can dress a candle with it, burn it in a diffuser, and many other possibilities I am sure. But their preferred method was a few drops in their shoes. Whenever there was a meet up, a business deal, anything to do with accumulating money, the standard question was: Ya got da Bergamot?

Poo poo it if you like, but this woman was booked solid day after day 7 days a week. You can be sure she was one of my best customers for Bergamot. I used to buy it by the case.

As Clemenza in The Godfather said: "Leave the gun Take the Cannoli". I say: "Ya got da Bergamot"?

Many Blessings,
Dusio

2 comments:

  1. So where can I get bergamot :) BTW, I'd love any leads on a good local (or online) store for jewelery, oils etc ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip, I picked some up today ;)

    It's interesting how many groups use the shoe to transmit magickal work into the body.

    ReplyDelete