Sunday, July 10, 2011

Journeys

I've done a few today, both the esoteric kind and the actual kind.

I opened a door that I've left closed for some time, went through, and was guided by one of my Patrons. I was consciously trying to take in every detail, but I found I couldn't focus quite that clearly- I was trying to be an observer when instead I was the one being observed. I'm not ready to go into detail yet because I'm still trying to process it. I received a message and I want to incorporate that into my life nownownow! Never said I was patient! I want to go back again. I intend to do that in my dream work tonight. I'll let you know what happens ;)

I've been working on a post about other major points on Italian immigration in the US and after NYC, the number two port is Boston. I know my surname is up here! I wonder how we're related! In the meanwhile, I've decided that I'm going to have dinner here when I go back into Boston:





Would it be redundant to drink Strega liquor when I'm there? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment