Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Streghe video summary

Luce di Strega is a Streghe summary video. I find it to be a proud piece for all of us of the blood. I know Beth finds it a bit tedious due to the many flashing images, but if you can get past that aspect, I think there is still quite some value to any followers of Stregheria. Especially to some of the newer folk just beginning your journey.

The background music is by German composer Carl Orff in which he took a medieval Latin poem written in the early 13th century named: "O Fortuna". It is part of the collection known as the Carmina Burana. It is a complaint about fate, and the Roman Goddess Fortuna. I also have an awesome video of "O Fortuna" which I would glady post if anyone is interested.

I truly hope that at least some of you enjoy this short journey.

Blessings all around,
Dusio

No comments:

Post a Comment