Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Archangels

My dream last night involved 3 of the usual 4 Archangels. Actually, all 4 were involved. It was an intense dream and I'm not really ready to put it out there yet. However, thanks to the awesomeness of the intertubes, I ran into a virtual friend who I'm sure will one day be a terraspace friend. He and I had a very interesting discussion and he recommended a whole load of books and authors for me to read. I'm going to post it here in case anyone is interested in the topic:

The Angelic Magical system of Madeline Montalbahn (I can hear the Gardenerians groaning now)
"Sacred Magic of the Angels" by David Goddard
"Book of Fallen Angels" Michael Howard
The Book of Enoch
The Chaldean Oracles

Funny, it feels like I'm avoiding sleep tonight. It was a great dream, really detailed and involved and informative and I don't know. Not sure I could do two intense dreams in a row. I'm gonna quit being a baby about it now and go to bed lol

No comments:

Post a Comment