Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Owning It

Tonight I did the Dark Moon ritual I typically do every month in honor of Hekate, but this time there were two others involved. It was different and interesting and the energy flowed in a way that it hadn't when I've done it previously. Except for the first time, when I was given the ritual, I've done it on my own.

I explained to them that my rituals are mostly organic. I don't like working from a script. I work from the heart, and as directed by deity and/or what or whomever I am working with at that moment. Doing this ritual every month was a way for me to practice the skill of following a script and internalizing it enough to make it truly powerful work. Of course I still add to it and change it as I am moved to do, and I don't mean in the whimsical way. The difference this time was that I had to guide them through the inspired additions and find words to express it clearly and quickly to not lose the moment.

Before starting, the three of us agreed on the basics, what work we were doing, who to call in, and they even rolled with it when we went off script because something wanted to happen for us. I'm not going to go into all of the details, but it was a wonderful, energetic experience, at least for me, I can't speak for anyone else. For folks who wanted to read along, I was impressed with how easily they went with the flow and Owned it. The three of us left walking taller. Funny that the two incidents when the phone rang happened when invoking Hekate and then again later when saying thanks and good night. Ah, the Holy Bells LOL

I had a great night, hope all of you did too!

Work The Work!

No comments:

Post a Comment