Thursday, April 28, 2011

What have you done for me lately?

I've been asking a lot of the Universe lately and aside from a personal daily ritual, when it comes to offerings I have been focusing mostly on this blog and my studies. I feel like I've been cruising these past few weeks. Since the next few days are especially celebratory in relation to my Patrons, I'm going to make a serious effort to put my magic where my... well that saying doesn't really work here, but I think you follow. Literal, physical offerings are on the agenda this weekend. A Hekate supper is chief on my list: garlic bread and wine ;) Also on the agenda: offerings to not just my land, but to the water that runs near it and at the boundary of the town. I have another list item or two, but those are for another time.




I apologize for the quickie fluff this week. I'm Spring Cleaning here on all levels and it's a lot of work. Think it'll turn into summer sweeping?

No comments:

Post a Comment